This was done last December after I flew from Brunei to Jakarta for the final time. Suddenly had the itch or inspiration to do one of these doodle thingies again after finding my old sketchbook
It started out just drawing a random profile picture for myself cuz I needed one. I might've found a picture with this kind of style (lots of lineart + flat colors) online and thought of making one for myself. But once all my 3 sisters, their friends and one of my friends found out, they wanted one for themselves too. Man, it felt like the Black Parade Fangirlness days all over again where everyone wants a drawing in a certain style from me. But hey this one took fast (not so fast with the tedious patterns) and I could probably do like four-five in a day. So much purple... why is purple so popular D: second batch:
Comments
Post a Comment