RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY



Song: "Ruby" by Kaiser Chiefs (with the exceptions of altered lyrics in the verses)
Ruby the Copycat (c) Peggy Rathmann

This took me about 3 1/2 days to finish (excluding time to think up of the lyrics). Just moments after I watched Ruby the Copycat I sorta got reminded of this old Kaiser Chiefs song. This isn't exactly a parody, more like... ehh.. I don't really know what do you call "altering song lyrics but not being funny" in one word.

Basically in this story, Angela sings the whole song... with the exception of Miss Hart singing the second chorus. And probably in the finale the whole class sings the final chorus altogether.
Also, I kinda noticed that in the last part Miss Hart's skirt isnt completely colored :( ah well. I'm kinda too lazy to fix it. I'm also too lazy to draw the rest of the kids joining Ruby hopping about, just blank snow people will do).

And the part with Angela and Ruby wearing teal shirts & holding teal books, each with a yellow star, isn't part of the story. I just thought up of it cuz I wanna see them wearing those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change