Popular posts from this blog
all patterns and no shading peaceful portraits
It started out just drawing a random profile picture for myself cuz I needed one. I might've found a picture with this kind of style (lots of lineart + flat colors) online and thought of making one for myself. But once all my 3 sisters, their friends and one of my friends found out, they wanted one for themselves too. Man, it felt like the Black Parade Fangirlness days all over again where everyone wants a drawing in a certain style from me. But hey this one took fast (not so fast with the tedious patterns) and I could probably do like four-five in a day. So much purple... why is purple so popular D: second batch:

Hello,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these trees! I would like to use your purple tree in my watermark for my pictures and was wondering if it would be ok, and if you have the photoshop file to I could use it a a brush? Thank you!
I guess it's fine, since I don't use these as something important or iconic anyway.
DeleteHowever I may have lost the original high-res file, but it's alright if you're okay with using the medium-res image as your brush. Go ahead :)
Thank you!
Delete