The Bull (parody of The Fishes)

A shower thought turned into a comic.

Previously after coming across The Fishes again, I realized that back in 2004 this comic series got me thinking that Pisceans are fragile, sensitive, and bubbly (just because the theme of this comic is sweet fuzzy romance) and that kinda left me with a temporary soft spot for them, but as I got to college I realized that this WASN'T the case. I met quite a lot of rad-ass Pisceans who are tough as alloys (like this particular whimsy one whom I like to hang out with).

Perhaps it's just the stereotypes people give to zodiacs. Now I'm not into starsigns & personalities and I'm probably incorrect, but according to the order of zodiac signs, Pisces is the last one so they assume they're like the baby sibling and needs protection (maybe that's why Ben Wong picked this starsign as the comic's theme but I'm not sure exactly), whereas Aries and Taurus being the top two first ones, act like the rebellious tough big siblings running wild and headbutting whatever they feel like headbutting.

And that got me imagining, since The Fishes has a cute, mushy and cuddly theme, what this comic's gonna be if the people were Taureans instead (because it's my zodiac hurr hurr)
Imagine the brutality.
The chaos.
The stereotypical stubbornness & determination.
THE AWESOME.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change