Palette Change

Once again, a comic featuring my friends (even more of them this time) and another reason to waste my color pencils and some blue ink (which I managed, cuz I had to buy another blue ink cartridge for my pen halfway while doing this comic).

I wanted to do a different story & concept this time, and seeing that my previous comics this year have certain color schemes with minimalized color palette, I wanted to fit several color schemes into one comic, and since that requires changes, the running gag would be the characters noticing the color change and constantly breaking the fourth wall, realizing that they're inside a comic.










The inspiration that triggered this was Cookie Cat ice cream sandwich from Steven Universe [Episode 1: Gem Glow] buuuut the story for my comic turned out totally different instead.
Plus I love ice-cream sandwiches and mint candies… also apples.


Extras: WIP sketches:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions