Band photo 2015


When you miss your close friends' presence a lot and another friend you know actually gets to perform in a band, amplifying your envy vibes, that's when you know you'll gonna have to "arrange" a "photoshoot" for your "band" of friends.

Don't know why but I was in a mood to draw a haunted mansion kind of photoshoot, with everyone in classy suits and the walls propped with eerie paintings, complete with eerie lighting (which I still need more practice). In my head were scenes from Breaking Benjamin's "Diary of Jane" music video, and similar scenes from similar music videos though I was actually listening to Melanie Martinez songs :P
Also I unintentionally made the girls wear white shoes & the guys wear grey/brown shoes.

Here's another version with the adjusted lighting, making everything more visible.


and the lineart:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change