iPad pro artdump

From September or so my boss lent me one of his iPad pro (the rarely used one) as a test run. I was introduced to three new Photoshop alternatives; Sketchbook Pro, Sketches by Tayasui, and Procreate.
Here are some of the stuff I made


Leaf Deer - Tayasui Sketches.  dA | Tumblr | Twitter | Soup


Soaking in the tub - Tayasui Sketches.  dA | Tumblr | Twitter | Soup


Three people in my office chillin'. Lineart done in Medibang but colored in Tayasui Sketches.

 This one's done in Procreate. I only posted it in Soup & Kakaostory


Taylor Swift & Kanye West - Sketchbook Pro.


Katy Perry & Taylor Swift - Sketchbook Pro.


Octopus + Owl - Procreate

Here are a few comics too. Some are posted on Tapas & Line Webtoon, some on dA, Tumblr & Soup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change