if Northern Downpour was a Doki Doki Literature Club song | Panic! At Th...





Earlier this year I was kinda curious about how a PATD song would sound like as a DDLC soundtrack, soooo this happens.... well actually I blame the "the ink flows down into a dark puddle" part, reminding me of "the ink is running toward the page" in Northern Downpour. That gave me the idea for this mash-up cover.


This time I had to repeatedly listen to both songs WHILE in the process of making this cover, trying to get the notes right. It's still harder to control my voice & breathing though, plus I just recovered from a cold so that explains the slight phlegminess. The video accidentally got cut off in the first part, cuz halfway through drawing the iPad ran out of battery, & Procreate failed to save everything from the beginning.







Since the original Northern Downpour video is black and white, I should do a B&W drawing of the Doki Doki girls as well, but somehow part of me still wants their signature color to pop out, so I picked a very desaturated, but not completely desaturated, color palette for the timelapse drawing. And just for fun you can see the colors by tweaking the saturation on Photoshop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change