June artdump

This Eid I had more than plenty of time to draw during the holidays... did most of these on Sketchbook Pro cuz it's currently my fav Photoshop alternative (though not entirely, in terms of lineart & clipping mask I still prefer Medibang). Still a huge opportunity since usually my time's almost preoccupied with work & I'm often too tired to draw when I get back home.

That might or might not be wine, either way I'm still able to get drunk. That's why the snake's judging me. Also why is there even a snake wearing a collar in the garden? [X]


This one's for  the OC challenge cuz I saw a friend did it, & I tried it too. [X]

Here's a fanart for Fotoplace cuz I'm done using it after 1000 photos. I chose this style cuz it's not my usual one but I saw someone on Instagram with this style & tried drawing it. [X]

I redrew an old doodle by Myoo89 with us sitting, & added the night sky background based on a former colleague's drawing. Full post on this on my revamp blog. At first I thought how am I gonna highlight the trees without clipping mask in Sketchbook? Then I realized I could just add another layer, use a fuzzy brush to highlight, go back to the tree layer & select the blank space & delete the selection on the highlight layer.
The starry sky's done in Photoshop though.


Here's me touching Photoshop again after returning to school work. Trying to get that Sketchbook Pro touch while using Photoshop cuz tbh it can do anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change