Wasting the unused

I don't know how I ended up with so many traditional art supplies ever since I get to college. All I know is I'll only end up doing mostly digital art anyway. But currently, since I'm graduating & moving away soon, I thought I'd use some of these unused little babies for old time's sake. Just to lessen the baggage space.

It started like this


And then it became like this. Maybe it was because one time I saw someone's handbag in the prayer room & it's black with colorful meduim-sized polkadots of these hues & between. So voila.


Another one. I felt like wasting the yellow & orange watercolor pencils & yellow paint just cuz I hardly ever use them. And then in contrary to the previous one, I felt like sticking bits of different paper materials instead of drawing on it with oil pastels.

The result: PIZZA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change