Crystal Gems portraits


Steven Universe fanart!
Well actually I've already did a doodledump about the show a few days ago, but I just gotta draw the Crystal Gems in a portrait-ish way. I'm also pushing my limit of drawing more realistic facial features.

I couldn't draw Rose Quartz' gem in here cuz they're mugshots, and the gem is on her belly button. So I just drew the flowers blooming from the moss from the episode Lars and the Cool Kids cuz they have gems too at the center.

Also, mini-Steven.



The initial sketch:

Not so great compared to the finished product. Also I noticed the mistake on Garnet's left hand (our right) cuz that gem is supposed to be square-shaped & not triangular. And Rose's hair still looks way different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change