the I Have No Idea What I'm Doing song (04/2017)



Exactly a year ago (well, maybe two weeks later) after I got accepted to work where I work now, an office friend and I recorded an improv song for fun, and for practice. The recording's kinda messy with the bad quality & me going slightly off-key sometimes from trying not to laugh, or hesitation from thinking of words. Originally this was called the Drunk Song but none of us were really drunk, just tired from all the work we did which kinda creates the high. And also the lyrics were just pretty much rambling about why we couldn't find lyrics. So meta.

Went along with the red & green theme foreshadowing the "pears and strawberries" part, but added a third color occasionally for the brainstorm part. The two color schemes started out separately but they all blend in together after the drunk part.

Song is in English, ramblings are in Indonesian, captions are in both languages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change