Displaying past sketches of the Ice Demon

Was fidgeting restlessly in college yesterday, I was anxious for no reason I didnt even know why. Probably because I had no luck finding recycle bins for me to recycle some of my stuff? Aaand something else too but I haven't figured out what were they.

Primarily I was supposed to give or throw away some stuff since I'll be moving soon, or at least use them bit by bit for good. And since frustration got in the way of thinking how to reuse & recycle junk in my room, the feeling of painting stuff came out. Added with sticking old paperchildren on surfaces so they wont be wasted away.

Heheheh... looks like I'm using my unused stuff bit by bit anyway. Plus when I'm pissed I sort of turned slightly productive. These are the sketces of the ice demon that me, Daniel & David designed for our movie project in Semester 4 (with Bobb as the actor). With the added painted blue watercolor background and blood red splatters, it turned out almost perfect-ish.


A closer look. Not baaaad... looks like they've just mass-murdered a couple of victims leaving blood splattered everywhere in the thick snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change