Once again revamping my book

Previously I stated that I made a sketchbook out of Desaria bus cards just for the sake of recycling... and after quite sometime the cover's getting torn apart (especially the plastic covering)


Since I've got plenty of newspapers around I thought I might use just one sheet to protect my book from dust, but still that attempt failed so hard.




The cover looks okay though, I just painted the pages with black poster paint.

Yep, the cover's deliberately made like that as a homage to Austin Kleon's book Newspaper Blackout just because I'm looking for that book. Oh wait actually I'm looking for his other book Steal Like An Artist.

Of course, not THAT similar. Deliberately. But it's a first try

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change